We all have an extra room in our house which is occupied 2-3 times a year whenever any guests visit our home. And for the rest of the year, it will remain vacant. Instead of keeping the room vacant, you can make the most out of the empty room by utilising it in numerous effective & productive ways.
Tips on utilising a spare room
Let us walk you through vital tips on utilising the empty spare room.
- Convert the spare room into the home office space to ideally work or study room for your kids for a perfect study environment.
- You can convert the room into a mini-home theatre where you can install a TV Unit and a large TV to watch movies & series with your family.
- You can even install your dream wardrobe or convert it into a dressing room for getting ready for parties, events, & marriage.
- You can create a library to read your favorite books & novels.
- You can turn into a minibar/pub where you can sit with your family, friends, and colleagues and make merry.
- You can even turn the spare room into a gaming room or a playroom for kids where you can spend time with your kids.
- You can create a Craft room to spend time with the family making crafts.
- You can set up a studio for painting, photography, modelling, recording music, dubbing, or video editing work.
- If you are health conscious, you can turn into a mini-gym or yoga room.
- You can expand the room by turning it into a big master bedroom.
- You can turn into a small kitchen and make your favorite food dishes by becoming a chef and keeping the dining table to enjoy meals with the family.
You might wonder what I will do when guests arrive once I have converted the spare room into something productive. You don’t need to worry as Starplan Direct has freestanding furniture for you, which you can purchase and use whenever guests arrive at your home. Then re-arrange it back in the wall after the usage.
Our freestanding furniture is built into the walls. Thus allowing you to use them whenever needed and then move them back into the wall after usage. It is the best option over buying standing furniture which can’t fit into the wall after use.
Currently, we are running a Christmas offer where you will get a Free Chest with our freestanding wardrobes. We have four exclusive, elegant, and regal collections of freestanding furniture, from which you will get 20 ranges to select from.
Starplan Direct offers the best finance options for freestanding furniture in the UK. You can buy freestanding furniture at Interest-Free Finance at 0% APR Representative.
Our finance options start from £500 at 6 months Interest-Free Period. These can go up to £7000 & above at 48 months Interest-Free Period.
This Christmas, redesign your spare (guest) room into something productive. Do this by buying freestanding furniture for your guest room.
Locate our nearest store near you and visit our showroom to check out our exclusive range of freestanding furniture. Avail the Christmas offer. Contact us for a free quotation & design consultation.